Saturday Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
Sundays: 7:00, 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30 a.m.
Weekdays: (except Wednesdays) 8:30 a.m.
Wednesdays: Communion Service 8:30 a.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. (During School Year)
First Fridays (During School Year) 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.
Holy Day Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
Holy Days: 6:30 and 10:00 a.m. and
Baptism: Celebrated any Sunday. Pre-Jordan Class is required.
Confession: Saturday at 4:30 or by request
Marriage: Contact rectory at least six months in advance. Pre-marriage course is required.
In the spirit of the words of our Patron, St. Francis de Sales:
"The same Everlasting Father who cares for you today, will take care of you tomorrow and every day."
Aston Community Day has been cancelled for tomorrow, October 1st, due to the anticipated rainy weather. It has been rescheduled for October 8th.
Father Michael Connelly, O.S.F.S., an Oblate Priest who frequently celebartes Mass at our Parish on Sundays and has, over the past several years, given talks which have enriched us spiritually and academically will present two Lectures in the Fall and Spring. His topic will be his response to the question: Why do we have Jewish Scripture Readings at Sumday Mass?
Please plan to come - you will enjoy Father's presentations which are always marked by his sense of humor and his deep respect for Scripture and History,
Lectures will be held at 12:45 PM in the Father Walsh Center on Sunday,
October 2, 2016 and October 16, 2016. Spring Lectures will be on
March 5 and 12, 2017.
Everyone knows that “Many hands make light the work." With that in mind our committee is asking anyone who would like to come and attend one of our meetings and see if you would like to be one of those “hands.” Our next meeting is Tuesday, October 11, 7pm in the Father Walsh Center. Meetings are short and informative. |
A little about us...
What we have done so far:
1. Spirit Nights, 2 at Brusters, one at Chick-Fil-A
2. Hospitality Sundays, one in July, one in August. Bar-B-Cue coming on the 24th.
3. Untapped Artistry 10-14, painting, refreshments, BYOB_fun!
4. Discount coupons for Boscov.s Friends helping Friends(25 % off) for October 18 Coupons selling now.
5. Phillies game day 9-18
6. Bus trip to Franciscan Monestary, DC and the Inner Harbor(dinner at Phillips)
April 22, 2017.
7. Free Hot Breakfast with Leanne Krueger Branaky, Father Walsh Center Nov. 4th- Keeping Seniors in the Loop.
What we are working on:
1. More Spirit Nights, ( Applebees, Duffers, Not Your Average Joe)
2. Family Bingo, Designer Bag Bingo
3. Bus Trips (Light and Sound, Shady Maple, New Hope, etc.)
4. Visit to the Philly POPS
5. February Couples Anniversary Mass followed by Cake and Coffee.
6. Alumni Family Mass, 11:30 followed by refreshments in the St. Francis De Sales Social Center (cafeteria).
Please consider visiting and/or joining us. Come Share the Fun! Experience St. Francis De Sales! Donna Paciente, 610-566-7761
October 14, 2016
SFDS School Cafeteria
For More Info Click here